English grammer problem.

Problems based on Time & Tenses.
1. When you will find out /any solution to this problem, / you will become able to finalise the project.
2. Whenever / you are coming here, / you bring a lot of / sweets for me.
3. It is appearing to me / that you are plotting / against your friends and their parents./
4. The man who is setting in that room / lived here for more than / a month but he has never created / any problem.
5. A mysogynist is a person / who is hating women / but a philogynist is a person / who loves women.
6. The secret of good health lies in the fact that he is getting up before sunrise & have a two mile walk every morning.
7. Now a days he teaches physics / the teacher of physics / has been absenting himself / for a month.
8. He seems to happy / because his parents / had come from London / to live with him.
9. It is high time / you should start / this work.
10. I have come / to know that / your father has died last week./ NE.
11. She says / that she will take / her umbrella / in case it will rain. / NE.
12. I will let you know / as soon as I get any information about your promotion.
13. When I will be thirty / most of my friends / will be above thirty eight, be sure./ NE.
14. This is, indeed, / the second time / in my life that I hear / such an interesting story./ NE.
15. Before the alarm / had stopped ringing / Jitender had prepared tea./ NE.
16. I have been knowing / him for ten years / but I don't know / where he lives./ NE.
17. She uses to watch / television at least till 9'O clock / & then she goes to bed./ NE.
18. If Rohan had / some time, / he would spend / it in reading the novel./ NE.
19. All the flowers / in his garden will surely die / before the rains / will fall./ NE.
20. If I would have done this, / I would have done wrong / & would have disappointed / many of my friends. / NE.
21. If she had told me that / her husband never lived / with in his means, I would not / have lent him the money./ NE.
22. I wish / he saw you / when you were / living in England./ NE.
23. The Judge had not given / any decision / until he had / studied the case./ NE.
24. She lived / here since 1980, /therefore she knows everything / about this village./ NE.
25. Mayank has been / working for / this company / for the last eight years./ NE.
26. If we had Dinesh / in our team, we / would have won the match / against your team./ NE.
27. Deepak came/ to the seminar / much later / than I expect./ NE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aaj ka gyaan Railway information.

HSSC PTI PAPER SUNDAY 23 AUGUST PDF

SEARCH ITEMS